Re: RC: 5 Reasons Why I Can't Go To Reno

In a message dated 02/02/2000 5:32:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
bluwolf@earthlink.net writes:

<< Is it possible that it can be held in a more centrally located area than
 Nevada?  Maybe more folks could come that way.   >>

We considered numerous alternatives in years past.  Denver seemed like a good
idea but the airport is so high in elevation that we decided that flights
would be too unpredictable.  Once again, I'll state that it is exceedingly
costly for AERC to move all the necessary supplies across the country.  The
convention WAS held back east two different years and I don't remember the
attendance was any greater for having done so.  It does seem unfair, but we
have to be realistic about costs.

Barbara