Re: RC: 5 Reasons Why I Can't Go To Reno

I takes time to build a good anything..including a convention.  Poor advertising
it the chief cause of poor attendance.  I have been at EVERY AERC Convention for
the last 15 years.  It sure has grown and improved, but there is still need for
more improvement.

Teddy

--
Teddy Lancaster
American Endurance Ride Conference # 139422

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak;
Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

-- Winston Churchill