Re: RC: breeder ethics

Geez, Heidi
Are we back to this again? I thought we already beat this one to death!
There are tall horses with bad conformation; there are tall horses with
good conformation. There are shorter horses with good conformation;
there are shorter horses with bad conformation.
I happed to breed horses with good conformation and some are taller and
some are shorter, and yes, some of my horses have better conformation
than some of my others in BOTH categories. I've never been able to
guarantee perfection in any height category (and I don't know too many
breeders who can). I guess that about sums it up for me.
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov