Re: RC: breeder ethics

mitts_n@hotmail.com writes:

<< Say WHAT???? If partbreds are being registered as purebreds, then there is
 falsification of true breeding going on. You don't think this is "Critical"
 for breeders of purebreds now & for future generations? I breed partbreds
 myself, and I'd want to know my purebred mares are really that, & not
 already crossed. Especially since there's no telling what genentic
 attributes the hidden "blood" contains. >>

Bingo, Nancy.  You want to know that the horse actually has the genetic
possibilities that it is represented as having.

Heidi