Re: RC: National Friendship Week

Dear Elaine
I've seen this story before and it is a good reminder to engage head
before mouth (or in our case, typing hands); however, I do not agree
with the scar part, per se. I believe we can forgive ourselves for being
hurt (which, actually, no one can MAKE us feel hurt) and learn from the
experience and move on. Sometimes those that we see as "hurting" us are
truly the sources of the most valuable lessons in our lives--- we are
forced to evaluate how it is we are hurt (not to mention perhaps giving
the feedback to the source of the "hurt" thus possibly assisting in
their growth as well). Just a thought. Whoa---this is too early in the
morning to get so philosophical. I'd better get my coffee and get up and
going!
Bette
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov
http://www.stormnet.com/~woa
I've learned that life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer it
gets to the end, the faster it goes. Smell the roses!