Re: RC: comments on Shine and Shine only ride

dgerman@earthlink.net writes:

<< BTW, Tammy, what were you thinking when you forwarded that letter? DIMR?

 Deanna (Ohio)

I guess I wasn't thinking.  The battle was on before I was into this.  Ride
Manager was the first to post and from there, somehow I got involved.  Boy,
won't do that again.  Lesson learned; "leave all battles to the persons
involved."
Tammy