Re: Re: The laugh's on me : )

> I have used easy boots for many years,  and find them an inexpensive
> alternative to using pads.  I also use them whenever my mare is
> barefoot.  I have read past posts with interest regarding the foaming
> solution that Karen C. and others use and have considered trying
> some...even though it sounds messy and time consuming.

The "messy & time consuming" part isn't the worst of it. Getting those
suckers off when you've used the foam is a nightmare. But the good news is
they don't come off on their own. I can't conceive of how one could come off
accidentally when you use the foam - it's like concrete.

Thanks for the tip the open cell foam. How clever!

Sharon
So. California