Re: RC: Ride Bring Alongs

><<But as for the mess in the pack--the All-Time Winner

The most interesting thing I've seen come out of a pack was at a ride
where a friend of mine started emptying her fanny pack after the 50 and
couldn't find the lid to her lip balm.  Then, out of the bottom of the
pack she pulled out this perfectly round brown ball, sort of heavy, about
the size of a ping pong ball and said..."What's this?  We looked at it,
held it, couldn't figure it out, then I smelled it...it smelled like a
Little Debbie Nutty Bar.  NOW I KNOW HOW KIDNEY STONES FORM!  We finally
busted it open and the core was the lip balm lid.  The Nutty Bar had come
open, and the ball had slowly formed around the lid.  It was totally
bizarre!

Angie

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.