Ride Bring Alongs

In a message dated Wed, 2 Feb 2000 19:59:59 EST CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com writes

<<But as for the mess in the pack--the All-Time Winner in my
perpetual Messy Vet Card Contest goes to the one that spent a fair part of a
warm afternoon bouncing up and down in a fanny pack along with...  ah...  a
ripe banana!>>

Ahhhh........ fond memories of Far Out Forest last year.  It was my second
ride and with all my ridecamp expertise, trail mix seemed like a good choice
for the fanny pack.  Did I mention the trail mix had M&Ms in it?  By the time
I got to the second vet check I discovered that it was totally pulverized,
and the M&Ms had bled through the fanny pack and was all over the cantle and
even worse............the back of my t-shirt!!!!!!!  Carlos Crespo was kind
enough to take the offending fanny pack back to camp in the back of his truck
and to this day he is the only one who KNOWS it was chocolate on the back of
my shirt.....................that's my story & I'm sticking to it!

Cathy