Bring alongs

To comment on some comments....
I use big 12 x 12 x 5 saddle bags, a Deluxe western Snug pack, and a fanny
pack for all the stuff I carry.
I don't use the saddle bags on rides, only training, though I've been
tempted, just to slow Rayna down a little!
Rayna is 14 hands, 800 lbs, Arab/Appy cross, with a nasty attitude, she
hates everyone, horses and people alike.  But she is one hell of a good
mountain horse!  Walks 7 mph and will go anywhere, packing everything.

But, Murphy's law dictates that I will NOT be prepared for whatever happens
nonetheless.  : )

Julie, Rayna the Mountain Monster, Jynxie the Wonder Pony, and Decker the
Rookie
Brush Prairie, Washington