Re: RC: re: Ride "bring-alongs"

I know you're right about pain killers in a serious injury Karen, but
when I was lying at the top of a mountain waiting for the helicopter to
come in, (broken pelvis), I think what saved my sanity was Rescue Remedy
and arnica.  I will admit I took a few iboprufens as well but don't tell
anyone<g>.  Now I'll never go out on a horse without those 2
necessities.

elaine