Re: Ride "bring-alongs"

I keep some duct tape wrapped around a little screwdriver that I carry in
my cantle bag or fanny pack....does double duty that way!  Another thing to
think about carrying are those tie down straps...they come in different
sizes.  Had a stirrup leather break on me at a ride.  My hubby and the guy
who volunteered his straps fixed me up, away I went and finished the ride
just fine!  I imagine they could be useful for all kinds of fix its!

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.
McBain, Michigan 49657