Ride "bring-alongs"

I second that request about what ya'll put in your cantle/pommel bags.  Ye
gads, I keep GROOWWWING what I'm taking along with each ride and it's
getting out of control!  Last weekend a really nice ride went sour when a
horse pulled a shoe, the ezboot didn't fit (but could have been kept on with
duct tape) --- so now I've added a supply of that to the list.  I've gone
from one of those neat no-bounce cantle bags with the two water bottles, to
that and the no-bounce pommel bags, and NOW to a regular (read:  bigger)
cantle bag behind the no-bounce one.  I was on the borderline between
feather and light-weight, now I'll have to move up for sure just because of
the "necessary supplies" I'm taking...  it's getting embarrasing.   So
please, do tell all and I'll quietly start removing the kitchen sink from my
bags...

Kerry