other stuff

HELLLLLLLLLLLLO today, ridecampers.  I hope that all of you had a wonderful
day.  I just got done reading ALL of my mail.  I must say, now that I have
gotten in my 2 cents (and so have all of you:) :) :)  about the whole
dressage/endurance horse post, I think it is time that we allow Donna and Bob
to come back on to our good sides.  I'm sure that everyone understands now
that most endurance horses are actually very well trained horses and that
most endurance riders, including those with a million miles(you know who  you
are :) :)  have spent some time improving their riding skills.  While it is
good for horses to be versatile, to keep them happy, and to allow them to
utilize all of their talents, I feel that not all horses have to be dressage
or endurance stars.  Some people are totally content riding their pleasure
horses on trails on the weekends.  As long as the horses are happy and they
bring joy to their owner's lives, they are shining stars.
Everyone should go for a ride and then come back and talk about something
else.  :) :) :)
HERE'S A QUESTION.......what rides do you plan on doing this year???
okay, is everyone breathing again??
-Renee