Re: new topics

<pre-ride feeding,feeding during the ride,post-ride feeding>

Hay, sloppy beet pulp, apples and carrots with the grain, more hay, more
sloppy beet pulp apples and carrots with the grain (I feed Armada whose
feeds are formulated by Kentucky Equine Research), more hay, more sloppy
beet pulp....you get the drift.  Oh and for me, Slim Fast (or Carnation
Instant Breakfast) for breakfast and first vet check (if the crew manages
to keep it cold enough to drink!) plus a banana now and again...there's
more, just that's all that comes to mind right now.  Time for bed....can't
wait to see what this post generates!

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.