new topics

For those of you that may be ready to move on, here are some topics I for
one would be interested in hearing about:

pre-ride feeding

feeding during the ride

post-ride feeding

conditioning routines

what do you put in YOUR cantle bag/fanny pack/whatever bag

favorite saddle pads

how's that saddle survey going?

feeding the rider on the trail (Snickers and Coke- yeah, Baby!!)

What can you tell me about the Napa Wine Country ride?

    This stuff may be old hat to most of you but I'm a rookie that wants to
learn!!!

Dede