Slugger-drink of champions!

>Humans to NEED a carbo charge on the fly! try the SLUGGER!
>yes you too can add loads of calories with out the Fat! in this wonderful
>drink!
>SLUGGER is 100% hand fed live slugs!
>loaded with complex carbs and protiens with antigrossidents it is hard to
>digest but packaged in an easy to open and use form.
>choose from these delicious flavors
>RED CLAY- from the soils of Alabama and Georgia try the red clay.
>Texan Dust- no flavor like the Texas dust has a hint of chilli pepper to
>give it that punch you need for getty up and go!
>Florida Pan handle- a hint of red clay with some delicious sand!
>California Sh*trus- from california comes the slugger with additude. slugs
>from all those high society horse barns!
>So call and order today!!
>1-888-SLIME-ME!
Read-some of the statements we have had about this amazing drink!
Debie says-Try The slugger it put the umf back into my day!
Ronald from Michigan - Slugger sure has gotten me out of the SADD syndrome.
I no longer have to sit inside and wait for riding. I am to busy now with
all the toilet cleaning I have to do
Nancy from  Arkansas has only one thing to say. YUCK! but in a nice way
don't delay order slugger today