Greatest Invention

For those doubting the awesome power of the internet (not this group:-), I'd like to share a neato stroy!

My mare developed a seriously nasty case of scratches overnight - no kidding they just exploded on her hind feltlock.  I consulted a friend and she reminded me that Tammy and Charles Robinson of Trail-Rite had some type of miracle ointment for treating scratches.

I checked on Endurance.Net's directory page and was able to locate Tammy's phone number.  I left a message on Monday night and e-mailed her early on Tuesday morning.  She replied quickly with the description of her product and I agreed to buy some.  All of our communication was via e-mail and/or answering machines.  Later today however, before the final transaction could take place, she phoned me at work and told me that her husband happend to be traveling from Ventura to Bakersfield (where I live) and that if I was able, he would meet me and deliver the product to me.

Without the internet, I would have never known about Tammy's product and I cerrtainly wouldn't have received it less than 24 hours after my first inquiry about its effectiveness!  What a great time to be alive!

By the way, how much would it have cost to have a medical product delivered "same day" by any other company?  From Trail-Rite, it was free!!!!!

I'll let you all know how well the magical ointment works!  Thank you Tammy and Charles for your super-quick service!

Karen & Montoya DSA (owie!  owie!  owie!)
sweaney@lightspeed.net