Re: RC: Re: vet check lines

WintersDwbob@aol.com writes:

<< I believe it was do a 1st level test and your distance,  while I can only
do
 LD at this time with this horse,   then call my riding  "fun " and for
 conditioning only.  Please keep the flaming staight.  Please don't bring up
 shing stars such as Trilby  >>

I wasn't flaming Trilby, I think you got it confused.  I was comparing 700
miles in 3 years to 750 miles in a month.  Anybody know how much dressage
Trilby does?

Sylvia (I call all my riding fun -- especially the 100s)