Kind of off topic, but important

Say, fellow riders...you know your elected BOD for AERC must
attend meetings to discuss YOUR wants, needs and concerns.
You know they must pay their OWN way...I mean everything
(air fare, hotels, food) to do a job for all of US!!!  The
Northeast region does not have any regional convention or
even organization...what a shame!!!  We could do so much
good for each other with our own centralized meetings -
awards - clinics, to address concerns, to inform and reward
each other and to provide better education with all the new
people joining AERC every year. And, perhaps we could offset
some of the expenses of YOUR BOD representative!
But, we do not.  This is one of the goals of Hans
Devouassoux, our NEWEST NE director who WILL be in Reno to
represent US, but not without a lot of personal hardship and
sacrifice.  We need to help sponsor his way.  Hans will work
hard for us, those of you who know him have no doubts. He
has found a great price on air fare, but the Hotel is $80.00
per night (minimum 5 nights for his super saver air fare).
It will cost him about $1000 to represent US!  How about we
all each send him a nominal sum to help defray these costs?
Any amount will help and Hans will be eternally grateful
(won't you, Hans?).

Send your donation directly to Hans at:
Hans Devouassoux
19389 Walnut Hills Road
Jeffersonton, VA 22724
540-937-3727

--
Teddy Lancaster
American Endurance Ride Conference # 139422

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak;
Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

-- Winston Churchill

Running Bear Farm, Inc.
Your Trail Riding Equipment Headquarters - Celebrating our
20th Anniversary!!!!
Teddy Lancaster, President
1348 Township Road 256
Kitts Hill, Ohio, 45645 USA  -  http://runningbear.com/
Webmaster for USA East website: http://usa-east.org/
Moderator for the USA EAST mailing list:

http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/USAEAST
1-800-533-2327, FAX: 740-533-0337
Home of Khalarado+/ 1990 IAHA National Endurance Champion
- (1982 Chestnut CMK Stallion)
Supplying the WORLD with quality endurance equipment since
1980