Re: RC: Re: vet check lines

I never said DEMAND or BUTT, or not to be courteous, or, etc. etc.  There
is nothing I hate more than rudeness.  Also, how would thinking of a ride
as a fun, conditioning ride cost you a completion (especially since I, and
lots of others, go into MANY 50's with this same mind set, and it never
seems to cause us to not get a completion)?  Just wondering.