Re: RC: Re: vet check lines

In a message dated 1/31/00 5:56:26 PM Pacific Standard Time, bass@bigsky.net
writes:

<<  I've heard all the arguments a multitude of times, and that is my
 opinion.).  An LD should only be used as a fun, conditioning ride -- not
 "raced" through, so another few minutes here and there shouldn't really
 matter to them.   >>

Whitney!!!  You are soooo right!  Thank you for saying it out loud.  The rest
of us are tired of being flamed for the exact same sentiment.

Sylvia