Re: RC: Re: vet check lines

In a message dated 1/31/00 6:23:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
WintersDwbob@aol.com writes:

<< When you endurance riders can do a 1st level Dressage with
 me and I can  still do some "fun  riding "  on my LD horse. Then your
opinion
 will hold water.  >>

Actually, my first horse was a quarter/morgan cross that I bought off a rent
string.  He team roped [head or heel] and I showed him western, Becky showed
him English, hunter hack and jumping.  When he was about 16 I took him on his
first endurance ride, a 50.  There were no 25s then.   He did his last race
at age 22 and then Becky used him for lessons.  He died at 36 years of age.
Oh yeah, he also did first level dressage.  Does this mean my opinion gets to
count?....Maryben