Re: RC: Re: vet check lines

    I can't wait until my 3 yr old is ready to do 50's.   My  "fun riding,
conditioning 13 yr old" who is hypothyroid and does the best he can  just
can't stand around while you real  endurance riders?  are waiting in line.
He has a few muscle cramps now and then and I choose  to keep him moving
along in line.   When you endurance riders can do a 1st level Dressage with
me and I can  still do some "fun  riding "  on my LD horse. Then your opinion
will hold water.  I have paid my dues with BOB and have almost 700 miles in 3
years in March.  So wait your turn.  Donna And Bob