Re: vet check lines

Absolutely.  If that was your comment intention then I bow gracefully and
hymbly.  I was being too thin skinned.  I am terrribly proud of my and
horse's accomplishments.  And there have been many 50's riders to help all
the way.  In the Central region  too many to name and thank.  I was being
boorish  Sorry.  Just that it sounded degrading to me.  I 'll think before I
type.  Donna and BOB