Re: Now Cannons was Belesemo

Hi Abigail
You're right; it was Howard Johnson who had 28 flavors! My first job was
as counter girl there and as I just told Sheila (who also pointed out my
error--you guys keep me on my toes!), I have gone from making shakes and
splits to shoveling sh--. Am I going up in the world or what?!
Thanks for the feedback on my horses. I have some shorter ones too, you
know. I do get slammed by you can't imagine how many people for breeding
tall ones. It is almost as though they believe I am contaminating the
breed. I'll leave some of the halter breeders to do that.
Bette
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov
http://www.stormnet.com/~woa
I've learned that life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer it
gets to the end, the faster it goes. Smell the roses!