SPLIT REINS and head carriage

wow what alot of post in my mailbox this am!
first I recieved no offense in any posts <g>
second i wanted to add.. I sure see alot of riders out there with picks all
over mag covers and adds that have martingales on while competing. Just a
thought.
I was just wanting to refer to the natural state of arab carriage. I may
have the best comment yet... the higher the head the lack of brain power.
Could have Ansata been thinking
"WHEEEEEEEE I am Free as the wind when I took my bounce?"
Carla (looking very suspiciously at my horse)
Ansata (you will never know will you????)
Haley ( I am a comin home mom!)
Rob (honey I swear that mare was grinning today and had horns growing
out of her head)