Now Cannons was Belesemo

In a message dated 01/30/2000 9:46:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,
provincmk@fanninelectric.com writes:

<< This makes me think of all the riders who HAVE TO HAVE 15+ hands on their
 potential endurance horse--- >>

In our moment of glory of completing our first ride, I was riding a 14.2 hand
gelding and my husband rides a 14.1 hand stallion. And we are both
heavyweights. The stallion got all As and both horse's P&R were excellent
plus they are sound as a dollar. That should be testament for size.

Maria, Texas