Re: head carriage and split reins

Now you're talking! I agree with you 100% !!!!! I wrote back the same
thing about training and the use of martingails--just phrased it
differently. Hey, if I ever get in a rush to send feedback and come off
as rude, please be the first one to give me that feedback (my kids and
husband, I'm sad to say, give me that feedback all the time---I guess
sometimes we figure we can be curt with loved ones--I'm working on
that).
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov