Re: RC: non-Arabs

In a message dated 01/30/2000 8:04:34 AM Pacific Standard Time,
riosanbravo@hotmail.com writes:

<< When I took my Paint/TB to his first race, he *passed* for an Arab! When I
 vetted him in, I hadn't put down his breed, so the vet wrote in "Arab,"  >>

My husband's old endurance horse of many years ago was 1/2 Morgan and 1/2
Percheron and stood 16 hands.  Most vets took him for an Arab X QH.  They
said only an Arab or part-Arab could be that good at endurance.  Also, he had
a small muzzle and slightly dished face.  But we know he was this cross
because after many years we tracked down his breeder and got the information
first-hand.

Barbara