Re: Wintec saddle

I bought a used Wintec Pro endurance saddle five years ago. It has
carried me for many many miles without hurting my horses back...or mine
either. I particularly like the adjustable knee rolls that velcro in.
That way if you are a weenie like me you can have knee rolls and if you
are a rough tough natural horse rider you can jerk them out...or perhaps
you can ride with them until you near a vet check, then jerk them out
and be macho cool in the crowd?
I am considering buying a Wintec 500 because I rode in my girlfriends
and it was really really comfortable and a reasonable price. Have to see
how it sits on my horse first though. Good luck searching for saddles. I
have a whole tack room full of good, but not quite good enough tries.
Terry and Shahin