Re: John Lyons' Portable Corral

I have a mare that pulls back.. at no reason at all it seems.. well, she
does ok tied to the trialer.. The more she is tied the less hassel she is ..
I now tie her lead rope to the halter using a bowline as she broke the last
bullsnap and those suckers don't come for nothing.. anyway I put together my
own lead ropes anyway..
Not meaning to tell you what to do.. heck if you have the extra $500 guess
it would work..
RE: electric fences.. my stalllion obeys them way more than the mares.. but
they do not get out of the halters..
Good Luck.. Mary Ann