trailer

Since quite a few people have e-mailed me privately requesting more info on my trailer I figured I would just post the reply to ridecamp.  I purchased mine from DiBella's in Pottstown PA.  They have a huge assortment of brands as well as building their own custom vans.  I decided on a 4 horse slant with the forward most slant having a full swinging wall so that if I was not hauling 4 horses I could put all the stuff I sell up there.  The forward most space  has a full size door as well as a door directly into the bathroom.  It is a step up with a collapsible rear tack.  Bus windows on the butt side, and drop down windows with bars on the head side.  There are lots of roof vents also.  It has 9' on the short wall living quarters with a stove, refrigerator, microwave, sink, am/fm cassette, a dinette table that drops down into an extra bed, bathroom with toilet, shower, and  sink.  Roof AC with a heat strip and a propane heater. I had them put the TV antenna on and the stand for the TV but will buy the appliance when I have extra money. ;>)  It also has a 17' awning. 7'6" wide and less than 24' long I pull it with a 1989 2wd Chevy which has a 6.2 diesel that we put a banks turbo unit on.  The weight of the trailer empty is 8467#.  I paid $36,100 for the trailer it is of course aluminum.  Waiting time was only about 10 weeks but I ordered in the "off" season.  I should also mention it was Patti Pizzo that told me to look at this particular brand of trailer.  She was correct as usual I am very happy with it.

Sandy Terp
(Neigh-Per-Say)
http://pages.ivillage.com/misc/wambo