DAL Election Thank You

To AERC members on RIDECAMP.  As many of you probably know by now, I
have been elected by you, the members the AERC Board of Directors as
your new director at large.

I wish to thank all the members of the AERC and those on this list who
voted for me. I trust I will perform the duties of this office within
your expectations.  To those he did not vote for me, I am still your
representative, and I will do my best job to support your causes to
improve AERC, who for the sport, its members, and most importantly for
the horses.

I trust at times there will be issues that need to be addressed
including those I have never thought of. The AERC as a business, has
many issues that require a collective and cooperative effort of all the
members of the board.

I will provide you with information and status of situations on issues
within AERC, as appropriate and deemed to be necessary for dissemination
to all the members.
In the event situations and issues occur that I do not feel comfortable
with, I will post those issues to RIDECAMP, and in letters to the editor
of endurance news.  I would assume and trust that you the members, well
in fact advise me of your opinions of these various issues and give me
direction on how I should address them.
Hopefully, the new board will be able to address and resolve major
issues that come to this board for resolution and decisions.

I must say I enter into this adventure with considerable caution and a
bit nervous.  Since I have been a board of director before with ECTRA I
am somewhat prepared for the job. However, this position is considerably
more complex.  I know I have a considerable amount to learn about the
internal workings of AERC, however the basic principles of the running
and management of a business I certainly do understand.

Again thanks to all the members who voted for me. I look forward to
developing and managing the future of AERC.

Please stop by my booth at the AERC convention in March to discuss any
issues of concern.
I will be in attendance at the year-end board meeting as well as the
meeting of the new board.

It will be my pleasure to serve this great organization.
I wish everyone in very joyful and blessed Christmas, and a Happy New
Year.

Respectfully,
Roger Rittenhouse, #8263, AERC DAL