Re: RC: Slip-Sliding Away

Independent of the tread, Sneakers turn wet grass or mud into ice. They
have introduced a new shoe with a different design with "cleats." But
looking at them I am not sure they will solve the wet grass/mud to ice
problem. Maybe someone has tired these. Roger have you tried them?

One of my horses can literally gallop on pavement in steel shoes without
ever slipping. Another one can't even look at pavement without slipping.
The third is somewhere in-between. I don't know if you can train a horse
to be more sure footed. Probably not since some people are much more sure
footed than others.

BTW the sure footed horse is my walking horse mare. The other two are
Arabs. Just thought I'd throw that in to get this list out of the
holidays doldrums and a bit more lively. Steph you can thank me later!

Truman

--
Vertex Engineering, Inc.
Innovative Solutions