SaddleRight Pads & saddle fit

stacy stacy.a.berger@intel.com

I have been having trouble fitting my horse with a saddle.  The
one I have fits 90% - with small spots near the whithers that
show dry spots.  I bought a SaddleRight pad to see if it would help.  It is a beautifully made pad, not thick and seems to sit
quicke comfortably under the saddle.

After riding in it  - I have BIGGER dry spots than previous.  So I was ready to send back the pad - but after talking with the SaddleRight people I am waiting.  They say that the dry spots are where the horse wasn't using his muscles before, and now he is.  They claim the dry spots will shrink and go away.

Has anyone else had this experience?  Does the pad seem to work  better over time?

Thanks-