Christmas Presents for your horse

Hello,
How many of you buy christmas presents for your horse?
I do. I feel they work hard for me all year they deserve it.
This year I am getting Oz a molasses salt block which he will eat in 2 days
(ug). But he loves it.
Polaris will get a big bag of yummy treats!!
It may sound corny but I do involve my horses in chirstmas.
Happy Hoildays
Colleen K., Oz (I won't stop till its all gone)
& Polaris   (Oz save me some I like it to)