Re: RC: XP rides

At 10:25 AM 12/01/2000 -0500, BMcCrary27@aol.com wrote:
>So what
>are the dates for the 2001 XP rides? Two months' worth I know, but when do
>they start?

June 5, 2001.

See:  http://www.xprides.com/     for more info.

Here is another page, tho it doesn't have official information about the
ride, it has links that riders who are doing the ride might find useful --
as well as riders or anybody who may be traveling across the country with
their horses.  http://www.endurance.net/2001xp/      There is some new
stuff up, and as soon as Steph gets around to it there are going to be a
*lot* of knew links.  Susan G. is also working on a FAQ for us -- I've been
driving her nuts with questions on how to feed/manage the horses on this
ride.  :+)

Happy Trails,

Karen
in NV