Re: RC: XP rides

In a message dated 11/30/2000 12:12:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Endure4fun@aol.com writes:

<< Does anyone know the dates of the spring XP ride?  I need to put in for
that
 time now.

Darn! I just had the sanctioning application forms in my hands two days ago,
but since I am no longer the sanctioning director for multi-day rides, I sent
them on the Susan Kasemeyer in TN for sanction approval.  Sometime in June
(Ft. Schellbourne rides). I remember thinking it odd that The Duck was
putting on these rides when he is also putting on the 2001 XP rides. So what
are the dates for the 2001 XP rides? Two months' worth I know, but when do
they start?

Barbara