farrier in western Washinton

Our wonderful farrier just told me he is retiring.  We have used Clyde
for 15 years and I can't imagine not having him shoe my horses.  Will
all you western Washington riders who are happy with your farrier please
email me privately with names and phone numbers.  We are near Arlington
in northern Snohomish county.  I'd like to hear from any of you with
ideas or recommendations.  Or maybe just with names to avoid.  We have 4
adult horses and two yearlings.  Thanks!  Mary S., Arlington