auction experiences

> I think things are pretty good here, I've only seen a couple of horses come to
> the sale with injuries,

Good to hear all auctions are not just for the killer market.  I have
experienced the other side, as many of us have.  If you would like to see a
photo of a horse we rescued, feel free to go to a website and click on In
Memory of Sonny.  I know the owner of this horse "knew better" and cannot
imagine what he was thinking- there's no way he could make a profit off this
horse- we paid $22.50 for him (not a typo).  The killers certainly didn't
want him.

http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/animalhouse

Dede

(sorry Steph- I know this isn't endurance stuff)