Re: RC: gelpads

The only real knowledge I have on gel pads for distance riding is seeing
a horse come in off a 25 with its back blistered (truly) from it.
Scared the bejesus out of me and I wouldn't go near them.  Where could
the heat possibly go.  It has to just get hotter and hotter.  (By the
way, that horse now has very large white patches where it blistered)

elaine
Lazy ED Bar Canabians (Canadien/Arab crosses)