any one in Louisiana???

I am moving to Louisiana in Feb.  I was born and raised there, my husband is
in the Marine Corps and he is going overseas for one year so I am going Home!
 I will be in Port Allen which is across the muddy ditch (Mississippi river)
west of Baton Rouge... I am just bringing along my colt... he will be ready
to do some LD by the time I get there!  Just looking for some people to ride
with.... to the lady in Hammond..I still have your name and number and will
call you when I get there....Thanks and Blessings Mona