Re: Donna Snyder-Smith's columns

Hi Jim Holland <lanconn@tds.net>:  I like getting Trailblazer.  Once I
finally started receiving my copies,  it was good reading.  I mistakenly
renewed my subscription when it hadn't expired.  Now I get two copies every
2 months.  I don't dare to write them to correct it in case both
subscriptions get cancelled.  All this to say, " Try subscribing again."  I
think they have their subscription system working now... maybe.
  Sherman, no web site, nothing for sale, just riding and driving Morgans in
the north Florida backwoods community of Gainesville