Donna SS

Let me weigh in on this. The MAIN  reason give was to cut costs??
As an advertiser - guess what-  they increased MY rates  to cover what?
The cost of the publication.

If the EN does not pay for itself rather then get more ads - sponsors -
etc and go after better articles - such as DSS, then they cant keep
costs down, so how do they fix this? Increase the price to the current
advertisers.

WRONG

I have written articles before. NOT an easy task. It takes allot of time
etc. I wrote for Trail Blazer LONG ago. GUESS what Susan gave me for my
efforts, FREE ADs. And for 2 articles I received (I  think) 6 months of
ads.  FREE. MY articles DID promote my products and it was built-in
advertising. So what, the articles provided information and education.
It was good for TB and me.

AS for HIGHER costs of EN-
I ask- WHY do we NEED all the COLOR?  What purpose does it serve?
IF the high dollar ads want COLOR they pay for it - no problem with
that. BUT should we ALL, members and smaller business have to cover the
cost of the COLOR articles?

WHO really asked for this?  I read EN to
Find out what's going on in endurance
READ articles that TEACH me.
See who did what - ride results.

AERC is an educational TAX free org? 503ce  - or 5003c, either way the
PURPOSE as defined is EDUCATION.

SO - the BOD cuts out ONE of the major educational articles.

I saw NO 'sales pitch' in her articles nor in her bio. Her ad is not
always with her article.
MY riding techniques have improved with the advice received form DSS.

The BOD has made an error- At one meeting. UNLESS this was planned 'out
of session'
Donna is out-spoken as many of us know, I am sure there are BOD members
that do not care for her.

Ask about the other articles from other contributing editors? Any
conflicts- I don't know? We do not seem to be getting a clear picture
here.

COULD there be some other reason here?

Roger Rittenhouse
8263/SE

Waiting for the DAL counts and results. -- and or recounts. Are there
ANY DIMPLES on the AERC DAL ballots?
Can we count then for BUSH?