Re: RC: desperately seeking horseshoe cookie cutter!

Maggie,
I bake a lot of cookies at Christmas time....so here is the web site
that I use..
<http://www.kitchengifts.com/western.html>www.kitchengifts.com/western.html
1-888-593-2436 out of Omaha, NE
They run about $8.95 a piece, if you purchase more they are cheaper...
Have a good Holiday,
Diane Fruth