desperately seeking horseshoe cookie cutter!

Forgive me for cluttering...but I have come to the conclusion that when you want to find out something or find something period, my ridecamp friends are the ones to ask.  As the farrier's wife it is my wish to make some horseshoe Christmas cookies for our clients.  I have been searching for years for a cookie cutter in the shape of a horseshoe.  No luck.  I have horsey cookie cutters but no horseSHOE.  I search ebay regularly and they sell 1000s of cookie cutters!  But no horseshoes!  I will send a dozen of my delicious old fashioned sour cream sugar cookies to anyone who finds one for me!!!  And if it will get me out of trouble, I'll send a dozen to Steph, too!  Thanks everybody!
Maggie