Sandy Poe

 I absolutely agree! WAY to much whining out there,  lets really make an effort to save the old trails, rides, and the old attitudes about what endurance riding  is REALLY  about. Some of the change is really good for us all, but we are in great danger of loosing the things that are what endurance riding back in 1972 was viewed as.   I hope we can hang on to it .  We can learn better ways, and educate ourselves without becoming  arena riders. Annie             www.vtc.net/~ageorge