Re: RC: RE: Re: Donna's column

bottom line is .. Donna has a great deal of knowledge that we as riders can
use and our horses can benefit from...she has a great deal invested in this
knowledge and her time is certainly worth something... I used to subscribe to
Arabian Horse World... there are no informative articles in it anymore...
just ads....  I dropped my subscription....
I don't care what Donna does with her mail, her time, or her money it's none
of my busness... I just know that I and many others have benefited greatly
and should continue to.... Please keep her articles!!!!  Thank you and
Blessings Mona