re: found a horse

Dianna Chapek dmchapek@hotmail.com
Too bad your friend couldn't follow her poor horse through the auction/slaughter process.  If the only way I could afford a new horse was to send my faithful companion to auction, I wouldn't get a new horse.  How unfeeling can someone be?  So what if it costs to have the vet out?  That's a small price to pay for the physical and emotional well-being of a trusted friend.  And to think that she thought she was being so noble by "rescuing" him 10 years earlier.  Hypocrit!!!

I apologize in advance to RC for anyone not liking my post.  But I couldn't sit here and not voice my strong opinion on this subject.
Dianna